Large Company PLC
• Radio/RAN operations
• 2G-3G-LTE networks
Our RAN team have an impressive background in Radio/RAN operations – Network performance management, design, QoS and Optimization at a national level; also across 2G-3G-LTE networks. They are also exceptionally capable in managing operational projects involving RAN, any upgrade, swap outs, integration and new installs work. The team’s skill base allows them to be exceptionally adaptable to a wide range of projects:
- Strong technical understanding of the GSM/GPRS/UMTS/LTE system architecture
- Excellent analytical skills for extracting, processing and manipulating data. Excellent user of MS Excel, Access and SQL.
- Good understanding of Operational and Customer Experience issues related to Mobile Radio Networks.
- Strong understanding and competence in using Operational, Performance and Incident tools (Business Objects, Huawei U2000, Huawei M2000, Huawei U2020, Nokia NETACT, BMC REMEDY, SQL, Microsoft EXCEL).
- Ensuring that security is always maintained
So far, our team have completed roughly 13263 IPVPN TX migrations works that have (Huawei / Nokia) vendor-built EE RAN network.
Count of Hub
Count of Child
Count of Site Status
Typical examples of the work the team is capable & skilled to support are:
- New Site Integration and Commissioning of 2G/3G/4G Technologies
- RAN Card Swaps works, Upgrades works
- Support all Antenna Swap out projects
- Small Cells Integration and Commissioning works
- RAN support for TX Migrations works (IPVPN Migrations) across all technologies i.e. 2G/3G/LTE/5G
- O&M Support, Faulting, Debugging
- Site Audits, handover packs, customer acceptance reports for new built
- Performance and Optimization Pre & Post activity supports work
- RAN Support for any Tx related project